so, this is a picture of a drink that i love in japan...
it's my favorite drink in the whole world!
but the name of it sounds horrible when you say it with american pronounciation...
Calpis...
sounds bad, doesn't it?
i heard that there are some in america and they call it calpico, but i have not seen it yet...
(they have them in hawaii though)
アメリカでは飲めないのでいっぱい飲みました。
英語で言うと牛のおしっこって聞こえるから
ちょっと嫌な名前ですが、大好きです。
次の写真は源に甘える怜君です。
すごくかわいがってもらいました。
おかげで、かえってきてから結構大変です。
he was so spoiled when i was at my dad's...
so it's been tough here at home...
my cousin and her parents came to visit us at church.
i haven't seen them forever!!!
so it was so good to see them!
久しぶりに会えてとってもうれしかったです。
教会では、たくさんの友達や、兄弟、姉妹と少しの時間でしたが、
楽しく過ごせて怜君も私たちもすごくうれしかったです。
so my dad took us, mom, and my brother's family out on a little multi-family trip!
it was so much fun! we got to see some rice fields...
it's a beautiful place with a lake.
there was an aquarium there so we went to see a seal show.
this is one of them with the japanese drink, SAKE and a towel over his head.
かわいいあざらし?のショーも見れて大満足。
怜君は魚たちを見て興奮してました。
I love your husbands face in most of these pictures... "huh?" What a fun trip! I am certainly jelous!
ReplyDeletethe ottley's,
ReplyDeletei know, he always look like we caught him off guard... lol... but yea, we had such a great time!
箱根、行った事ありません。でもとっても奇麗な所だねぇ。今度ぜひいってみたい。なかなか関西からでることもあまりなくなったので。
ReplyDeleteもう帰ってきたん?れいくん日本ではれいくんでとおってるん?かわゆいね。
いっぱい写真を見れてよかった!
土曜日にみんなで集まった写真ももらい忘れた!!
ReplyDeleteアップしたらそこからもらいまーす☆
the caldwell's,
ReplyDeleteそう、日本では怜君です。ミドルネーム一応日本語の名前にしたんだけど、英語のスペルはRAYにしたんだ。REIだとなんかなぁ・・・っておもって。箱根は温泉もいっぱいあるし良いよ。家の旦那が、温泉は絶対に嫌だっていうから、観光だけになったけど・・・。私も関西の方は行ったことないけど、とっても行きたい!なんか、いっぱい美味しいものがありそう。
ナホちゃん、
またアップするねぇ。そしたらどうぞ!
Oh so fun!! I'm glad you got to go over there. I remember Calpis - haha. Brought back good memories. :) Little Kellen is so cute, too!
ReplyDelete